Friday 21 December 2012

NOTD #2

Here i am, still in the Christmas mood and rocking another Christmas themed nails.
I've been sitting all day writing up my posts for the next few days (as I'm determined not to get behind on them again now I'm off) and listening to Christmas music. Later tonight i plan to watch Love Actually as well :D ...and i totally don't have a Christmas jumper on, promise.


This is Nails Inc Hampstead Heath and Essie Beyond Cosy on the 4th finger with a top coat of Seche Vite. All of which are available in Boots stores but i cant find on line to put the link in. 

How pretty is that Essie silver glitter. It has nothing under it its a properly opaque glitter polish, that's just 1 coat as well. I love the metallic sheen it has to it.



 I know they aren't particularly imaginative or well done but i fancied trying these two colours out tonight so what the heck, its Christmas :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, they make me happy and ill always reply :) xxx